Flu Shots Available Now!
Quadrivalent Flu Vaccine: $25.00
High-Dose Fluzone (65yrs and Older) $45.00
Get your flu shot today and fight the flu!
Medicaid and Medicare patients pay $0.
Commercial insurance does not cover the flu vaccine.
Payment is due upon check in.
One of the best ways to stay safe from many deadly illnesses is to get vaccinated. Our urgent care offer many vaccines and treatments for various illnesses and acute syndromes. Our staff is here to educate you and provide valuable information on immunizations. Vaccines are also important to prevent against seasonal illnesses, such as the flu. Flu shots are one of the best ways to stay healthy during certain influenza seasons. Visit us today for all your vaccines and immunizations!
Here is a List of our Vaccinations & Immunizations:
Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine (Flu Shot)
Fluzone High-Dose Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine (High-dose flu shot)
Hepatitis B Adult
MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)
Tuberculin PPD (Purified Protein Derivative)
TDAP (Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis (whooping cough))
Varicella (Chicken Pox)
Our office also provides travel vaccines when needed. Call us if you need a certain immunization for a trip in a specific part of the world.
* If you are looking for a specific injection, please call us ahead of time to see if we carry the vaccine or immunization you need.
* Please note: prior to receiving a vaccination or immunization, we perform a small physical exam and questionnaire prior to injection.
* Please note: special vaccines for travel, etc may require advanced ordering and payment.
* If you are unsure about coverage, please contact your health insurance carrier to find out more.
* Please note vaccines may vary from center to center. Please contact us prior to visiting out center.