It is very important to stay hydrated during certain activities, illnesses and weather conditions. Some people are at a higher risk for developing dehydration such as, children and those with ongoing health issues. If you or a loved one are suffering from the symptoms of dehydration, do not wait! Visit Westport Urgent Care today for quick treatment.
IV Fluid Hydration Treatment For:
- Illness (virus, flu, gastrointestinal illness)
- Sweating without enough water consumption
- Alcohol consumption (hangover)
- Food poisoning
- And many more!
What are the signs and symptoms of dehydration?
- Dry mouth, lips and eyes
- Muscle weakness
- Dizziness or light-headedness
- Passing small amounts of urine
- Extreme thirst
- Dark urine
Please note that if you are experiencing severe dehydration, do not wait. Visit your local Emergency Department right away.