Gated Health Benefit Product, (included but not limited to):
Aetna POS II and Aetna Select
Non Gated Health Benefit Product, (included but not limited to):
Open Choice PPO and National Advantage
All Aetna Medicare
POS and network based Fee for Service Plans; excludes Medicaid
Century Preferred (including State Preferred and FEP PPO)
Century Preferred Comprehensive
PCPM Programs aka HMO/POS programs that require members to select a Primary Care Physician Manager (PCPM) (not including MediBlue)
Non PCPM Programs
Anthem Medicare Advantage
Empire Direct HMO
Empire Direct POS
Network Access Products
Workman’s Compensation Products
GHI CBP (Comprehensive Benefit Plan) Network, National Network, Tristate Network PPO
GHI Network Access Plan
GHI Medicare Advantage PPO
BCBS Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO
Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
Commercial Open Access HMO/PPO products
Magnacare National Access
Triwest Healthcare Alliance
Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
Westport Urgent Care, CT provides a low cost alternative to Emergency Department visits for Self-Pay patients with no insurance or High Deductible Insurance plans. You may make your payment with Cash, Check and Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX). For questions regarding billing, please contact our biller, Advanced Health Partners, Inc. at 844-285-4828.
* Please know your insurance plan.
* Copays, self-pay and co-insurance payments are due at the time of visit.
* Patients are responsible for their own insurance deductibles.
* Please call for more information if you do not see your carrier listed, or unsure if we participate with your insurance.
* Note that insurance carriers are subject to change. To ensure your coverage, please call our office or contact your health insurance member services to inquire about coverage.
Westport Urgent Care
1045 Post Road East
Westport, CT 06880
Phone: (203) 557-8200