The Journey Back: Safely Returning to Work & Academia
Our Urgent Care is here to provide all your COVID-19 testing needs for those currently working and employees returning to the workforce, or academia.
What We provide:
• COVID-19 Evaluations
• COVID-19 Testing & Re-Testing (NP Swab)
• COVID-19 Antibody Testing
• Work Notes if COVID-19 NP Swab is Positive
• Treating Respiratory & Non-Respiratory Illnesses
• Treatment of Injuries (on or off the job)
• Access to Lab Results
Why Choose Us:
• Avoid the ER (Hotspot)
• Fully Accredited Center
• Clean and Safe Center
• Working with Employers & Education Centers Daily
• Resources for Returning to Work Safely
Westport Urgent Care offers a range of occupational medicine services to help ensure that your workplace and employees are healthy and safe. For your convenience, we offer same-day, walk-in appointments at our location in Westport, Connecticut. You do not need an appointment. You will promptly be seen by one of our skilled providers who take pride in providing timely reports and communication to employers.
From pre-employment physicals and drug screenings to DOT physical exams and more, Westport Urgent Care is your one-stop-shop for comprehensive occupational medicine services, including:
- Pre-Placement Testing (Includes medical history and physical examination)
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Services
- Post-Employment Offer Testing
- Worker’s Compensation Injuries
- Firefighter, Police and OSHA physicals
- Diagnosis and treatment of work-related injuries
- CDL Physicals
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE)
- Hepatitis B Titer
- Hepatitis B Injection
- Chest X-Ray
- Eye Exam
- Lab Testing
All CDL and DOT exams are performed by a CDL/DOT Certified Medical Examiner.
Our Providers are certified to perform all occupational medicine physical exams.